Global Talent Advisor
A FMCG organisation looking for a Global Talent Advisor to join the team.
A global FMCG organisation, although the role is remote working the offices are based in Central London.
The successful Global Talent Advisor will be responsible for:
- Liaising and building relationships with key stakeholders globally to understand business needs
- End-to-end recruitment for mid-career levels
- Planning where resources will be needed and building a pipeline of candidates both internally and externally
The successful Global Talent Advisor will have previously:
- Worked in a Global recruitment role across multiple countries
- Worked with and built relationships with senior stakeholders
- Recruited for mid-level career roles
The successful Global Talent Advisor can expect an hourly rate between £18-21 per hour