HR Officer (operating at HR Advisor level)
- Full Time
HR Officer (operating at HR Advisor level) - Stevenage - £29-33,000 plus benefits
I am currently working with a commercial organisation that is looking for a HR Officer (operating at HR Advisor level) to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Business Partner the role will cover the full spectrum of HR activities with emphasis on operational and transactional support and day-to-day tasks will include Employee Relations processes, Advising and supporting managers, recruitment, training and development, performance and absence management and change management activities.
- Embed HR processes through coaching, investigations, disciplinary, grievance, appeal, conflict handling and communications.
- Manage long term sick process & case management with Occupational Health, as well as risk assessments, flexible working requests and right to work cases and other complex ER cases.
- Compile monthly KPI data for HRBP - Operations
- Writing comprehensive, accurate and timely outcome letters for all formal meetings and maintaining paperwork in relation to employee relations issues accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supporting the HRBP's to devise and implement HR policies or initiative into specific practice areas
- Co-ordinate internal functional skills training.
- Support, coach and develop the HR Advisors / Apprentices /Admins continuous development
You will need the following experience:-
- Preferably CIPD Level 5 qualified.
- Sound IT skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Understand and be respectful of the need for complete confidentiality.
- Track record of dealing with ER cases and carrying out HR transactional and operational duties.
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Experience in a similar position and a Generalist HR skillset
- Experience as first point of contact for HR queries be an excellent communicator both written and spoken
In return they offer a very good benefits package. Some travel will be required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Officer (operating at HR Advisor level)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly