HR Adviser (12 month FTC)
2 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor with 3 - 5 years HR experience who is ready to take on generalist and ER responsibilities, supporting multiple sites across the Essex and West Sussex regions.
My client is a healthcare company which is currently at a pivotal point of huge growth. The successful Regional HR Advisor will work alongside two other HR Advisors, reporting into the Employee Relations Manager.
- Provide comprehensive HR advice and support to managers within Essex and West Sussex regions and supporting other regions as required to ensure compliance with Employment Law and company policies.
- To manage current ER cases, including but not limited to disciplinary, capability, grievance and appeal cases, and provide reports and trend data to the Employee Relations Manager as required.
- Deliver effective people management for the business and encouraging coaching and developing management capability.
- Coach, support, mentor and advise managers on dealing with people issues such as: disciplinary, grievance, investigations, absence, sickness, performance management and other HR issues
- Communicate changes to policies and procedures to line managers and provide training in their use.
- Support the development and implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Support wider HR functions, such as Recruitment and Learning & Development, as required.
Requirements for this role;
- 3 - 5 years of HR experience.
- Member of CIPD or equivalent qualification.
- UK/EU Driving License, access to and correct insurance of a vehicle for work purposes.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law and HR best practice.
- Experience of working in a unionised environment and have an understanding of TUPE legislation.
- Previous experience leading ER cases such as; Disciplinary, Grievance, Performance & Absence Management.
- Experience of building effective relationships with managers, stakeholders and partners.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be home based currently, however you must be able to commute to the head office based in Chelmsford as well as commute within the Essex and West Sussex areas to service regional sites, with access to your own vehicle (all fuel expenses paid) to be considered.
Apply for HR Adviser (12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly