1 day left
- Full Time
With oversight from the Business Development Manager, the Referral Manager will hold responsibility for the efficient and timely processing of referrals from Local Authorities (LA) requiring a service provision for pupils who have complex needs not able to be met through their local provision.
The organisation is an independent, family-owned group of Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition
The key responsibilities of the Referrals Manager will be to:
- Monitor all requests to ensure appropriate information is obtained from LA in line with guidelines
- Read the summary of information in order to signpost a referral to the relevant Referrals Social Worker for a school or the Create Service depending on geographical location and reported need
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Local Authority case workers to facilitate the referrals process
- Monitor the administration process to ensure that the maximum number of referrals (received from existing business links) are pursued to conclusion within the company timeframes.
- Attend referral panel meetings and ensure up to date input from the LA is provided to the panel.
- Hold responsibility for accurate and timely recording of all referrals to ensure live time reporting can be produced for panel, SMT, Head of Finance, Board etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of processing referrals from LA's to alternative or specialist education provision.
- Experience in Special Education Needs within mainstream schools and/or within a special school.
- Knowledge of funding streams and contractual requirements of funding arrangements with LA's.
- Held responsibility for processing referrals and developing good working relationships with external stakeholders including local authorities/clients.
- A thorough understanding of relevant legislation relating to specialist education provision
up to 35,000