OD Partner - Birmingham £33000-£36500 + Benefits
3 days left
- Full Time
Organisational Development Partner - £33-36,500 + benefits
Our client is well regarded organisation with a national presence, delivering key support initiatives in a growth area. They have recently invested heavily in their HR Function in order to improve their people, their management capabilities as well as overall organisation effectiveness. Working closely with senior managers across the organisation to embed their core values and behaviours, increase engagement and drive an inclusive, high performance culture.
Responsibilities will include
- Building relationships with key operational stakeholders to enable you to understand individual, team and corporate learning needs and deliver against them.
- Delivering a range of OD interventions (D&I, wellbeing, embedding values and behaviours) which will drive cultural and behavioural change.
- Improving, developing and delivering a wide range of management & leadership development solutions using a blended approach. Facilitating virtual workshops using Zoom.
- Supporting the people strategy to improve management capabilities by coaching and supporting key operational managers.
- Being a key player in their OD strategy, able to drive and deliver multiple projects across the organisation, deliver key workshops and champion the agenda.
We are looking for a high performing, self motivated and organised individual, with proven experience in L&D and OD. You will have strong skills in all areas of the training cycle as well as experience of driving and embedding culture and organisational change.
Salary - £33-36,500 + Benefits
Location - Home Base with travel as and when necessary to their office in Birmingham.
The best way to apply for this position is to follow the link below. This will ensure that your CV goes directly to the relevant consultant.
If you have any specific question please call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (quote ref BBBH202).
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Apply for OD Partner - Birmingham £33000-£36500 + Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly