Head of People Operations
I am working with a well-known national brand to recruit an interim Head of People Operations. Reporting into the Head of People Change you will be responsible for driving operational excellence and compliance across all core people processes.
Key responsibilities include
· Lead, coach and nurture the People Operations team, responsible for the areas of people policies, processes, data reporting & analytics and HR Information system implementation.
· Overseeing the management of colleague queries to service delivery standards, applying shared service model principles.
· Drive efficiency, effectiveness and compliance using KPIs/SLAs to measure success
· Support key processes such as Payroll, Onboarding/Offboarding, Right to Work, Security Vetting, Workplace Adjustments, Conflicts of Interest and our Covid19 response.
· Oversee people policy development and management of the relationship with Union/Colleague Forum.
· Embedding an end-to-end people data, analytics, insight and measurement process, working closely with the Culture & Leadership and Talent team.
· Supporting the colleague benefits process management and implementation working closely with the Reward team.
· Oversight of all BAU HR supplier contracts and relationships, ensuring they are reviewed and procured effectively.
You will demonstrate strong leadership skills having worked in a fast-paced and detail orientated people operations function ideally one that has been using or implemented Workday. As well as having excellent working knowledge of HRIS you will think strategically with a focus on operational delivery. This is an exciting time to join my client if you enjoy working in an evolving business who seeks out innovation and change.