As the executive personal assistant you will be reporting into the company director and manage all aspects of PA duties including full diary management and office administration.
The client is a well established firm based on the outskirts of Manchester city centre who are recruiting an experienced PA on a permanent basis.
The Key responsibilities of the Executive Personal Assistant will include
- Diary management personally and professionally
- Being present at most commercial meetings for note taking and observation, and minutes circulation
- Arranging travel, accommodation and planning social events.
- Keeping offices operational and taking action to maintain staff welfare.
- Managing inbound calls and emails and acting as a liaison when appropriate
- Assisting with aspects of personal life
- Reviewing some of the company operations, to identify any savings
- Co-ordinate the C-suite and Chairman and PE firm for meetings/calls
- Ensuring the director is fully prepared before meetings
- Providing high quality and professional hospitality to office visitors
The Successful candidate will have/be
- Hard working and willing to assist out of office hours if the need arises, with a can do/take ownership attitude
- Ideally clean driving licence so I can add them simply to our company car policies, but should also own a car (mileage will be paid)
- Good knowledge of G-suite
- Very organised and professional with an eye for detail
- At least 2 years PA experience
A Salary of £22,000-£26,000