Customer Services Manager
This role, reporting to the head of operations, will lead 2 team leaders and manage the front office contact support and the back office administrative support.
Our client, a growing and forward thinking organisation in Nottingham is recruiting for a permanent, full time Customer Services Manager to lead a vibrant team of team leaders and customer service advisors. This company put their customers at the heart of everything they do and enjoy a high quality and high performance culture
- You'll consistently achieve KPI's and operational goals
- Coach and develop team leaders
- Manage the day to day workflow to the team
- Oversee quality targets
- Workflow and staff planning
- Using reports to identify areas of change
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintaining open and meaningful communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Attend meetings with the senior leadership team
- Make a positive impact on the business by always promoting best practice standards
- Other project work
We are looking for someone who is an experienced people manager, who is used to managing changeable environments> We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm and promote a positive working environment.
£40,000 - £50,000 + company benefits