3 days left
- Full Time
£37,000 - £40,000 PER ANNUM
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Manager that is keen to work within one of the most prestigious government organisations in the UK?
- Do you have a track record of leading and developing a team of recruiters with proven results?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that really cares about their employees and offers an array of excellent company benefits?
If so, I want to talk to you!
I am delighted to be partnering one of the most prestigious and reputable government organisations in the UK to help them to find a new Recruitment Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Resourcing, the Recruitment Manager is a new role as part of a recent restructure and will give you a real opportunity to shape and lead a proactive team for an iconic brand.
You'll have up to 7 direct reports in this role with responsibility for leading a professional business partnering service, ensuring that team members have all the tools and support in place to deliver a robust and inclusive recruitment and onboarding experience. There's project work for you to get involved in too as the new resourcing service is developed!
Whilst leading the team will be your primary focus, you will also be expected to take on some operational recruitment for an area of the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of leading an in-house head office focused recruitment team; their performance and development
- Significant direct experience of in-house recruitment gained across a breadth of role types and levels
- Experience of advising managers on recruitment and onboarding policies and any relevant employment law
- Significant stakeholder management experience gained through working with a broad range of people, and influencing at a senior level
- Proven experience of promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion both in recruitment practices and across teams
- Oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to adapt style of communication to meet the needs of the audience
My client is looking to move quickly with interviews taking place over the coming weeks. Please either apply directly or send your updated CV to email@example.com for further information.
Apply for Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly