HRBP (Professional Services)
An exciting opportunity to join the HRBP team with a dynamic, future-focused, top 10 global law firm.
Permanent role - very attractive salary
A dynamic and future-focused, top 10 global law firm
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead HR Business Partnering responsibility for the firm's Finance and Corporate functions (600 ppl) - to be a key point of contact for HR consultancy.
- Bring commercial and pragmatic HR expertise to discussions with key stakeholders, partnering with colleagues across the whole HR function to design and deliver people solutions for your aligned functions
- To lead on the approach to and coordination of cyclical HR activity within those functions.
- Lead on HR projects for the whole firm, diagnosing needs and developing solutions e.g approach to talent identification and management, employee engagement, change management.
- Provide general advice on HR policies and managing complex Employee Relations issues; coaching HR colleagues and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work with colleagues to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the HR function.
- Be an active member of the HR Business Partnering leadership team, acting as a leader of the HR function.
- Work closely with colleagues in HR Business Partnering team and provide cover for their client groups as required.
- Lead a small team of HR Advisors.
- Strong HR and business acumen, able to display a commercial and pragmatic approach.
- Proven track record of driving forward HR agendas in line with business strategy, from diagnostic through to designing and delivering solutions - a truly strategic HRBP
- Technical depth in a specialist HR area, e.g. Leadership and Talent, OD or Employee Experience
- Demonstrable ability to develop business strategy into people strategy and plan
- Ability to analyse key people metrics and use data to influence business leaders' decisions
- Demonstrable ability to coach and influence senior stakeholders to foster true strategic partnering, rather than generalist advisory.
- Able to "talk business" not "just HR" - this BP needs to operate as a true business leader.
- Experience of implementing a cloud based HRIS an advantage.
- Broader professional services background - the ideal candidate will bring 'something different' to the exisiting team's law-firm experience
Permanent role with a dynamic, future-focused Top 10 global Law Firm
Attractive salary and benefits
Fantastic supportive culture
A combination of home and office based (London), with some travel to regional offices (primarily Glasgow, Edinburgh) in line with business need