Operations Support Manager (Resourcing)
OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER (RESOURCING)
£37,000 - £40,000 PER ANNUM
- Are you an experienced Recruitment/Resourcing Manager that is keen to work within one of the most prestigious government organisations in the UK?
- Do you have a track record of improving processes and recruitment services?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that really cares about their employees and offers an array of excellent company benefits?
- Do you have experience of managing a small team?
If so, I want to talk to you!
I am delighted to be partnering one of the most prestigious and reputable government organisations in the UK to help them to find a new Operations Support Manager for their resourcing function.
The Operations Support Manager plays a pivotal role in driving transformational change that impacts the recruitment and onboarding processes for this iconic organisation. This is a new role that represents an evolving resourcing model to ensure the organisation can deliver the best possible service to their client group and potential new employees.
This is a broad ranging role where you will get involved with a variety of activities for the whole Resourcing function. In particular, you will be responsible for the day-to-day hiring operations that underpin team performance including providing project governance of any change activity; the management, maintenance & optimisation of the tools & channels used by the team; generating meaningful team data and reporting & insights to drive performance improvement.
To support you in making this role a success you will have two direct reports, which will include the Employer Brand Lead. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape something from scratch and make a lasting impact!
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to have the following:
- Experience of creating and managing project plans and leading on project governance on behalf of a team
- Advanced Excel knowledge, including Pivot tables, v-lookups, and complex formulae. This would include experience of creating and analysing large data sets to produce meaningful metrics and accessible reports
- Knowledge of employment law regarding recruitment and selection (e.g. the Equality Act, Agency Regulations), pre-employment checks and awareness of issues around diversity and equal opportunities.
- Excellent inter-personal skills including influencing through personal credibility; building and maintaining good working relationships with a broad range of people, including team members and senior staff
My client is looking to move quickly with interviews taking place over the coming weeks. Please either apply directly or send your updated CV to email@example.com for further information.