Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (6 Month FTC)
Not for Profit
Circa £30,000 base + benefits
- Are you a proactive HR/TA coordinator that has experience managing high workloads in fast paced, dynamic environments?
- Are you committed to learning and development and progressing within HR?
- Are you available to start at short notice?
If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
I am partnered with a leading global Not for Profit organisation who are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner and Talent Coordinator to join their dedicated People team on a 6-month FTC.
The TA Coordinator role will play a key role in supporting the TA team, ensuring a smooth and high-quality recruitment service to all employees, stakeholders, and candidates. You will be the first point of contact in the TA function as well as be wholly responsible for onboarding of all new staff members.
There are a number of exciting change projects which are being rolled out by the People team this year. You will have the great exposure and chance to get involved in a number of improvement initiatives across the TA function.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience in a similar Talent acquisition or HR administrative role within a large fast paced organisation
- Previous end to end Recruitment experience, ideally gained within an international organisation or similar sector experience
- Experience of working with an HR database with excellent reporting skills
- A proven ability to manage a busy workload and prioritise effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills. With the ability and confidence to communicate appropriately with people at all levels, both internally and externally across a wide range of stakeholders in a culturally diverse environment
- Be motivated, passionate, and adaptable in your approach
- A collaborative and solution orientated approach.
- Basic knowledge/experience of Microsoft SharePoint and Taleo or similar e-recruitment system
My client is keen to get the successful candidate onboarded by end of February with interviews are taking place as early as next week. Therefore, the deadline for applications is Wednesday 17th February. Please either apply below or email your updated CV to email@example.com