Commercial Finance Manager
Investigo are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a Milton Keynes based International Client who are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager, on a permanent basis.
The Commercial Finance Manager will provide a financial & management accounting service, completing all accounting procedures for the business and supporting the leadership team with analysis and reporting on all aspects of the business.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ownership of the financial month end close process, including running AR and AP procedures and client statement generation
- Completes postings to move financials from operational and legacy systems into Oracle.
- Weekly bank account reconciliations for multiple ledgers
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with clients to resolve queries with their accounts and transactions
- Prepares Monthly Management report with commentary
- Develops and reports on agreed business KPI's.
- Assists with capital project analysis.
- Provides ad hoc commercial analysis of business development projects.
- Assists in the budget process.
- Assists in the UK sales forecasting process.
- Supports customer related special projects including support to the sales team on pricing decisions.
- Maintains an inventory schedule for the Wholesale operation, following accounting principles
- Assists in the annual audit preparation.
- Works closely with external audit team to support the needs of the company's year-end audit.
- Completes ad-hoc duties and project work as directed.
- Provides additional support to the Finance Team as necessary.
- Advanced financial accounting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Oracle and other financial accounting software
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Knowledge of factors affecting colleagues in order to maintain a safe environment
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving & Analytical skills
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Attention to detail
Our Client is looking to recruit a Newly Qualified individual who is looking to continue their development, and grow their skillset.
This role is being offered with a salary of £35,000 - £42,000 + Benefits.
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly