HR Manager - part time
5 days left
- Part Time
A boutique employment law firm are looking for an HR Manager, or Senior HR Advisor ready to step up, to take on an HR Manager role on a part time basis. The HR Manager will operate as part of the HR function providing advisory and administrative support to Partners and employees within the Firm. Reporting to the HR Partner, this role is key in terms of supporting and delivering the overall end to end HR service.
- Managing the HR system, keeping accurate records including absence recording. Involvement in the likely implementation and management of a new HR system.
- Managing employee benefits - liaising with benefits broker, making adjustments to members, managing renewals process and scheme payments.
- Managing the Firm pension scheme - processing monthly pension contributions, auto-enrolment, salary sacrifice and changes to pension contributions with pay.
- Managing appraisal and bi-monthly 121 process - organising meetings, prompting feedback and monitoring completion of review meetings and appraisal forms.
- Liaising with external payroll provider on pay adjustments, annual pay review, overtime and bonuses.
- Managing new joiner and leaver administration in a timely manner.
- Act as point of contact with external recruiters on new hires, including agreeing appropriatenterms and fees.
- Managing the recruitment process from end to end; screening, coordinating and attending interviews, producing first draft contracts and ensuring effective and smooth onboarding
- Act as key point of contact for HR queries, providing guidance on HR policy, processes, and operating procedures to staff.
- Produce salary and bonus letters in line with the compensation review timetable.
- Carry out exit interviews and feedback to the HR Partner
- Manage ER issues as required, for example conducting investigations and handling disciplinary and grievance hearings and poor performance procedures. Support HR Partner with note taking in ER meetings when required.
- Administer annual and bi-monthly staff engagement surveys/flash surveys and assist with analysis of results.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPD qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to manage work requests working to tight timescales whilst maintaining high quality and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Previous knowledge and experience of working within a professional services firm is desirable
Apply for HR Manager - part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly