5 days left
- Full Time
As the office co coordinator you will be reporting into the director of a well established business and working in an extremely busy environment. You will manage all aspects of PA duties including full diary management and office management.
The client is a well established firm based on the outskirts of Manchester city centre who are recruiting an office co coordinator who has strong administration skills.
The Key responsibilities of the Office Co coordinator will include
- Diary management personally and professionally
- Coordinating all aspects of the office running
- Being present at commercial meetings.
- Arranging travel, accommodation and planning social events.
- Keeping offices operational and taking action to maintain staff welfare.
- Managing inbound calls and emails and acting as a liaison when appropriate
- Reviewing some of the company operations, to identify any savings
- Co-ordinate the C-suite and Chairman and PE firm for meetings/calls
- Ensuring the director is fully prepared before meetings
- Providing high quality and professional hospitality to office visitors
The Successful candidate will have/be
At least 2 years office administration experience
Available for office working
Hard working and willing to assist out of office hours if the need arises, with a can do/take ownership attitude
Ideally clean driving licence so I can add them simply to our company car policies, but should also own a car (mileage will be paid)
Good knowledge of G-suite
Very organised and professional with an eye for detail
A Salary of £22,000-£24,000