- Full Time
Amazing opportunity for somebody who is looking to utilise their skills and work for a busy international firm who are willing to train the right person in-house and enjoy a long standing career with the business.
This Personal Assistant opportunity is full time hours Monday to Friday.
My client is a successful multinational Financial Services organisation who is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team in Birmingham. The Personal Assistant will need to be fluent in French and English.
As a Personal Assistant, you will be the Director's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks will include:
- administrative tasks
- looking after the Director's incoming emails and actioning accordingly
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
The successful Personal Assistant;
* Must be fluent in French
* Must be able to use own initiative and be proactive when needed
* Experience as a PA is desirable but not essential
* Experience in Administration is essential
* Must be able to communicate effectively with others
* Must be able to build great relationships and work well with anyone
* Must be willing to learn and enjoy versatility in a role
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
* Must be able to commute to South Birmingham on a daily basis
- Negotiable salary
- Immediate Start if possible
- Interviews will take place over Zoom
- Working from office but also flexible working
- South Birmingham based