HR Manager - based in Munich
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting for a German and English speaking, standalone HR Manager to be based in Munich working for a Global Creative Talent Agency.
The company are one of the world's leading entertainment agency with offices in every corner of the globe. They work across all sectors within media and entertainment, working with and representing some of the most well-known names in the industry today.
The role will be responsible for all HR matters for the Munich office, reporting into and supported by the London Head Office. You will need to have strong German employment law knowledge and be able to speak fluent German and English.
This person will also need to have strong HR generalist and recruitment experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment of all new staff for the Munich Office, managing the process from start to finish.
- To build and manage a pipeline of candidates.
- Prepare job descriptions and ensure staff approvals forms are completed for each role.
- Post job adverts on the company website (via Workday), LinkedIn and other paid career sites.
- Make sure all candidates, direct and agency, are added to Workday and moved through the relevant recruitment steps e.g. screen, recruiter interview, hiring manager interview etc.
- Take part in preliminary interviews for all job roles.
- Look after all new hire / onboarding related processes including drafting contracts and carrying out new starter inductions.
- Manage all probation meetings and tracking.
- Manage all family friendly leave for staff - Maternity, paternity, compassionate.
- Support management with disciplinary processes. Minute meetings.
- Payroll, benefits and time admin recording e.g. holidays, sickness etc.
- Manage all Workday software related tasks including job changes, vacation, personal information, weekend work and so on, taking into consideration current legal TOIL requirements.
- Manage all processes related to leavers.
- Support on programs for employee development.
- Prepare/attend half-year and year-end meetings, tracking the outcomes.
- Attend HR network events in Munich.
- Close exchange with both MD's regarding their team and structure needs.
- Be a point of contact for the HR Manager in London, on all thing's employment law.
You will also be the Office Manager where ad hoc support to wider team may be required.
- Must have previous HR experience, ideally standalone.
- Strong Recruitment experience
- Strong understanding of German employment law
- Able to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Experience using Workday is desirable
- Fluent in German and English language