Employee Relations Advisor (Casework Advisor)
Employee Relations Advisor (6 months) £17.50 ph (PAYE including stat. holiday), Hertfordshire, to start ASAP
Your new company
I am currently supporting an Education Sector Organisation based in Hertfordshire with Employee Relations Advisor (Casework Advisor) recruitment. They need someone to be available to work a core 30 hours over 5 days a week, but they can be flexible about how the hours are done. (I.e. how many on which days and when). At the moment, as you'd expect, HR are working almost entirely from home, but as lockdown lifts there may be occasions when the travel will be needed (normally for a specific meeting or set of meetings on a given day), so it is important that the person can safely get themselves to their site in when needed.
Your new role
You will be supporting the HR Business Partners in the team to manage and coordinate HR casework. In liaison with the appropriate HR Business Partner, you will manage a full range of cases, supporting managers with investigations and advising disciplinary and grievance panels. Additionally, you may be asked to contribute to the review and development of policies and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
You have to be available for an immediate start.
- You must have experience of working in a public-sector environment. Previous experience of working in Education would be beneficial
- Proven HR case work experience, including but not limited to disciplinary processes, grievance, absence management and claims of harassment and bullying
- Demonstrable experience in analysing and risk managing cases, delivering appropriate solutions
- Experience of advising staff and managers
- Experience of working with trade unions
- Professional HR Qualifications
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.