Resourcing Team Leader
Resourcing Team Leader opportunity to lead a busy recruitment team handling perm & temporary resourcing.
We have an opportunity for an experienced recruitment team leader or HR professional who has resourcing / recruitment experiences with the ability to lead teams.
Working as part of a busy HR and Resourcing function you will be leading and supervising a team of recruitment officers who are handling high volume permanent recruitment and temporary bank resourcing.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Supervision of the day to day delivery of the Recruitment Team and overseeing the Temporary Resourcing Team ensuring our service is delivered to a high quality, cost effective standard and is responsive our customer's needs.
- Ensure that every recruitment requirement is dealt with in an efficient, customer focused way and KPIs are met, playing an integral part in supporting the Resourcing Manager developing the recruitment & resourcing strategy
- Specific recruitment campaigns using a range of media to attract a pool of suitable candidates.
- Lead on the use of various social media platforms as recruitment tool.
- Proactively undertake labour market research to inform recruitment strategies for specific job roles.
- To provide advice and guidance to recruiting managers of the application of recruitment and retention incentives.
- To be responsible for booking and managing attendance at relevant external recruitment events
- The co-ordinate and administer the weekly recruitment check and challenge panel ensuring that all recruitment requests received comply with the recruitment scrutiny procedures.
- To be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and supervision of the recruitment team, leading daily and weekly set and review meetings with the team.
Were seeking a team leader level recruitment or Hr professional. This role would suit someone with a background of complex volume recruitment with agency, Inhouse recruitment or HR professional with resourcing/recruitment team leader background.
- Previous experience of supervising/line managing a team
- Must be able to demonstrate substantial experience and knowledge of recruitment and selection procedures
- Have experience in managing recruitment campaigns
- Previous experience in using social media as a recruitment tool
- Previous experience of using labour market research to inform recruitment strategies for specific roles.
- Previous HR experience with recruitment and selection being a major job responsibility
- Previous working knowledge of employment legislation in a recruitment setting
Preferably seeking candidates with CIPD level 5 or the willingness to undertake training CIPD development but not essential. Recruitment Team Leadership skills is key priority.
Role is based on the Isle of Wight, Newport however can offer home working and when things change would travel to site 1 to 2 days per week. so good locations are Southampton/Portsmouth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Resourcing Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly