Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this fast growing FMCG business based in the Deeside area to recruit for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the MD.
This is a unique & exciting opportunity for someone to work alongside an entrepreneurial MD, in what will be a very varied and rewarding role.
A family business from the humble beginnings of three generations are now market leaders within their sector. A well known brand paves the way for this FMCG business who have grown rapidly in recent years. This business has 3 sites in the UK and are consistently going from strength to strength.
Your responsibilities will include involvement in all aspects of this exciting business and its day to day operations.
- Providing an efficient and effective executive support to the MD whilst dealing with confidential and sensitive business matters
- Hold elements of information for small engineering projects, and keep tricky and development actions in sight, so that the MD and immediate staff can manage these issues.
- Have transparent communication with suppliers and maintain relationships
- Support & coordinate recruitment processes
- Support the roll out of new software on site
- Archiving files
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships at a senior level
- Manage multiple inboxes
- Assist and produce a company process manual.
- Preparation of presentations, proposal documents, legal documents and various correspondence
- Research and production of various reports
- Establish and maintain logs in a growing and evolving business to monitor ever changing information that provides engineering, product, and market intelligence
- Assisting with project co-ordination and support
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team and promote good working relationships throughout the office
- Uphold company values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork
- Have a good understanding of the companies vision and direction
- All other PA style duties
The successful Executive Assistant will require the following:
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- Professional working attitude
- Previous experience in a growing SME
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Able to communicate confidently to senior members of the business including stakeholder, board members, directors and MD's
- Experience in FMCG would be ideal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Presentation / Project management skills
The successful Executive Assistant will gain in return:
- Excellent salary
- Flexible hours
- Car Parking
- Great holiday package
- Great range of benefits
- Working from home & Office - Blended