HRIS Analyst- Permanent
Currently recruiting a HRIS Analyst for a global business, based in Glasgow City Centre for a permanent role.
Well known Global Business
* Leads problem-solving efforts often involving third party and internal stakeholders to come up with workable solutions via troubleshooting.
* Takes ownership to ensure solution designs meet business requirements, are documented, and signed off in testing
* Proactively lead in the testing and launch of annual HR processes such as performance and compensation reviews, annual leave etc.
* Work with the software supplier(s) in the investigation and logging of reported system issues, instigating contact, escalate service quality issues, where required.
* Responsible for building reports and dashboards for the HR team
* Establish data quality and monitoring procedures as well as a feedback loop to ensure data accuracy
* Lead functional and end user testing of new or modified system configuration
* Manage testing of planned system upgrades and implementation of new enhancements
* Be first point of contact for new HR team members to provide access and guidance
* Initiate the delivery of training for HR processes and feedback on any potential development areas
* Working with the HR team to proactively support a variety HR activities, processes, and admin globally
* Act as key point of contact and administrator of the HR SharePoint portal and creation of intranet content for HR
* Work cross-functionally with HR and IT to support any dependencies of the HR Systems
* Proactively communicate with the key user community on potential developments and suggested ideas for enhancements overseeing to completion
* Provide day-to-day support and be the first point of contact to the global HR community with a focus on the operation of system performance, maintenance, and repair
* Educated to HND level in IT or related subject
* Several years of relevant IT/ HRIS experience gained in a fast-paced environment
* Good project management, planning, and organisational skills; the successful candidate will be selfmotivated and must be able to manage their own time, prioritise effectively and meet deadlines without compromising on quality
* Analytic mind-set and solutions focused, system fault diagnosis
* Logical and creative thinking to identify potential enhancement to process be comfortable challenging the status quo and pushing back when required
* Current knowledge of SuccessFactors system or another HR cloud solution
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
* Ability to take on, and prioritise, multiple workstreams and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work cross-functionally and form strong working relationships internally at all levels.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across all levels and possess the ability to work to high standards of accuracy
* Ability to work autonomously and make decisions independently
* Experience in HR reporting and analytics - (advantageous)
* An understanding of GDPR in relation to HR systems (advantageous)
- Great additional benefits
- Permanent opportunity