Your new company
Are you seeking a new HR opportunity within a truly diverse, fast paced and multi-sited business? This developing HR service supporting over 800 employees are seeking a skilled HR professional to join the expanding HR team. This organisation have 5 Lancashire sites and this role will be to provide HR operational support to a key business area.
Your new role
The HR Partner works closely with education leaders to support and undertake case management, provide training, give advice and guidance and ensure that all Trust policies are followed in all actions taken. Additionally the HR Partner works closely with the Director of HR and the rest of the HR team to work on implementing national initiatives.
- Provide on-site and remote, proactive support and undertake case management work
- To provide additional support to the wider HR team as a whole when necessary
- Provide appropriate advice and guidance to school leaders, ensuring that advice is in line with th business policies and best practice.
- Partner with organisational leaders to gather feedback and make recommendations on HR policies to help align programs with organisational goals.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement programs supporting strategic people initiatives.
- Act as a liaison to bridge communication of Trust policies and practices to all schools.
- Investigate employee complaints and grievances and recommend corrective actions.
- Establish and implement processes to properly on-board new employees.
- Maintain administrative oversight of key employment information and records including new hire, benefits, payroll, holiday tracking and sick leave.
Conduct exit interviews and off-boarding procedures, analysing information gathered in these processes to help develop retention strategies and reduce turnover.
- Oversee employment needs and /or programmes that support staffing, such as managing temporary employees, alternative work schedules etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualification or equivalent demonstration of successful management experience in
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention
- Competence Development
- Employee & Labour Relations
- Performance Management
- Policy & Process Development
- Change or Project Management
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave and pension contributions
- Opportunity for development
- Exposure to a multi-layered business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.