We're currently working with a privately held financial services firm, with a large global presence and brand. They have committed a huge investment in employee experience globally, growing their dedicated employee experience team hence this position- Wellbeing Lead has been created.
The Wellbeing Lead will support the firm in moving towards a total wellbeing approach (health, work, financial wellbeing, life.) and be responsible for the Wellbeing strategy, thus prior experience in a wellbeing roll-out is essential.
The Wellbeing Lead will need to have vision and be able to transform that into scalable programmes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop & implement a global wellbeing strategy
- Manage and improve the programme, working closely with HRBP's
- Manage wellbeing and enable events, campaigns (such as Mental Health First Aiders), and employee networks on a global scale
- Act as advisor on improvements to policies and benefits relating to wellbeing, enable and dynamic working
- Develop guidance, training and frameworks on enable, wellbeing and inclusion (in collaboration with the L&D teams)
- Collaborate and manage relationships with external vendors
- Manage wellbeing and enable budgets
- Develop and report on performance metrics
Candidates suitable for this role will:
- Have demonstratable experience in developing wellbeing programmes, and strategy to create an outstanding employee experience across a global employee population
- Have been part of achieving positive change in a matrixed global business
- Have a thorough understanding of best practice around wellbeing, mental health, disability inclusion and flexible working
- Strong analytical skills and experience utilising data and metrics to generate insight and actions
Apply for Wellbeing Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly