Senior HRBP - Investments
We're currently working with a globally renowned financial services organisation on a new Senior HRBP role for Investments.
As Senior HRBP you will work closely with the HR Director for Investments, partnering with key Executives across the group to translate the business strategy into people focused initiatives.
A particular focus will be to coach and support leadership to grow their management capabilities as the organisation looks to embed new leaders as part of an exciting organisational development programme.
The Senior HRBP will play a key role in ensuring that the people agenda is reflected in decisions and aligned to achieving the desired business outcomes. Working closely with COE's such as learning & development, ER, and HR Ops teams the Senior HRBP will cover the following areas:
- Insights, Strategy and Solutions
- Organisational Development
- Resource and Talent Planning
- Performance Management
- Talent Development
- Employee Relations
- HR Reporting & Projects
Candidates suitable for this role will:
- Be an experienced HR Business Partner who has worked in an international financial services business
- Have demonstratable experience and knowledge of the investment process, ideally having worked with investment teams
- Have senior relationship management experience, ideally having partnered with Executives
Apply for Senior HRBP - Investments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly