Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a global financial services organisation based in the city, have a brand new Diversity Equality and Inclusion Business Partner role available.
Reporting into the Global Head of D&I you will be responsible for the design, development and integration of targeted D&I strategies, ensuring these strategic DEI pillars are integrated into people and talent processes.
- Manage and execute DEI programs and initiatives aligned with the DEI strategy
- Maintain a high level of expertise in best practices in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Learning and other business functions to to align, improve, design and deliver strategic DEI objectives
- Facilitate and/or present at sessions and workshops
- Navigate conversations with senior audiences
- Diversity & Inclusion experience or related experience in HR, Talent Management or Program Management
- Demonstrated project or program management experience
- Expert facilitation skills with experience developing and delivering locally-relevant diversity content
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management as a tactical and strategic partner, coach and advisor
- Excellent communication skills; ability to influence and build trusting relationships
- Ability to interpret data and transform those insights into measurable strategies.
- Prior experience working in a large, global organisation is desirable
Apply for Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly