Talent Acquisition Partner
5 days left
- Full Time
Talent Acquisition Partner, £33,000, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Your new company
I am delighted to be supporting my client on the recruitment of a Talent Acquisition Partner. This position will be part of the Talent Acquisition team located within this large public sector organisation. The position will be based in Newcastle Upon Tyne with the flexibility of remote working.
Your new role
Your new position will be focused around driving out the recruitment strategies and brand image of the organisation. You will be involved in delivering a service within the talent team to attract, select and source suitable candidates for the business needs.
You will be involved in the following:
- Working with senior managers to forecast future recruitment needs, skill gaps and plan recruitment strategies.
- Proactively source talent pools, using various recruitment tools such as LinkedIn, Networking groups and social media channels to boost the brand image
- Build relationships with potential candidates and external stakeholders to create network links and maintain a strong talent pipeline for future vacancies
- Develop attraction strategies
- Analyse the market conditions around hiring trends and skill shortages to create a strong brand engagement with candidates
- Provide coaching and training to hiring managers to address skill and knowledge gaps in the end to end recruitment processes
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will have experience within the following:
- Previous experience within agency, being able to demonstrate the ability to source and understand multiple positions.
- Experience using social media platforms and recruitment tools to source candidates and build a talent pipeline
- Demonstrate a clear understanding on skill gap analysis and recruitment strategies
- Strong communication skills and eager to develop your knowledge
- Able to deliver and meet KPI targets and drive the business needs
What you'll get in return
My client offers a flexible working strategy to suit your outside of work needs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly