Diversity, Inclusion & CSR Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf Partnership are asssisting an international law firm which supports organisations being changed by technology or the digital world, to with a hire into their CSR & D&I team at Executive level.
The objective of the role is to provide high level support to the firm's Diversity, Inclusion & CR Manager and be pivotal in ensuring seamless delivery on all CR initiatives and delivery of the CR and D&I strategy. The corporate responsibility and D&I strategy underpins their genuine commitment to acting as a responsible employer.
CR initiatives focus on three broad areas:
-Giving Something Back (including pro bono, volunteering and charitable giving)
-Environment (this is looked after by the Facilities team)
You will be involved in the following:
- Working with the Diversity, Inclusion & CR Manager and the marketing communications team to raise the function's profile in London and build an international network
- Collaborating with the team Manager and internal committees and networks to support the design and delivery our Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Managing relationships with Community Champions to help promote the various CR activities in the London office
- Working with a senior associate to co-ordinate pro bono work, following up and reporting on progress
- Working with external charities to co-ordinate volunteering activities
- Taking ownership of various CR and D&I initiatives , e.g. work experience programmes, reading partners, Lawyers in School programme, Oxfam Collects at work and many others
- Managing relationship with the firm's nominated charity, assisting in co-ordinating fundraising activities.
- Supporting collection, analysis and reporting of diversity data
To be considered, you must have:
- Previous experience within corporate responsibility and/or Diversity and Inclusion, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Outlook, Word 2010, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of a document management system desirable.
- The ability to liaise effectively with external suppliers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
This firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive working environment and we are an equal opportunities employer. They will actively support and supervise professional development. For those that want it, they will ensure that the firm is a first-class platform on which you can develop into an industry leader. They support an agile working environment and are happy to discuss flexible working. The role offers potentially significant career progression.
Apply for Diversity, Inclusion & CSR Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly