Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
An exciting new opportunity as Senior Talent Acquisition Manager offering the chance to lead a new team. This role will combine creating and delivering strong sourcing strategies, with a focus on direct hiring and pipelining for the future, as well as day-to-day recruitment activities. There is a strong emphasis on technical recruitment within this role.
Applications are encouraged from Senior TA candidates from a technical discipline.
Our client is an international business offering a specialist range of services.
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for this company in Marlow, your focus will be both strategic and hands-on.
This will include:
- Manage and refine the recruitment process ensuring a best in class service to all candidates, colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies/plans with CoE leads and line managers, and implementing innovative and out-of-the-box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Develop deep understanding of skill-set, experience needed to advance hiring across the CoEs.
- Ensure agency cost is minimised with delivery on time to fill expectations.
- Position Talent Acquisition as a trusted advisor and expert.
- Line Manager for the Talent Acquisition Manager and ensuring focus on coaching and developing in addition to delivery on an effective TA service.
- Conduct thorough discussions with hiring managers and team members to understand the needs of the role.
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through the entire hiring cycle from identification to offer negotiation.
- Align recruiting branding and messaging with OH messaging and collateral.
- Collaborate with Marketing and HRBPs to create and implement brand marketing strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Maintain compliance with all legal, regulatory requirements for the hiring process.
- Partner with the HRBPs to ensure successful on-boarding for new employees.
- Create and update all job postings and specification and manage approval and review process.
- Manage the ATS system, provide training to hiring managers on the integrated ATS system ensuring strong engagement and keep system up to date.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies as necessary and build strong partnerships with key suppliers.
- Deliver recruitment metric reports and ensure this is up to date.
- Use talent market expertise, data, and commercial awareness to educate and influence stakeholders to hire best talent.
- Resourcing for UK, US and possible new markets.
- Support Group projects.
To apply for this Senior Talent Acquisition Manager role in Marlow, your profile will closely match:
- Significant experience in an internal talent acquisition role with strategic knowledge and influence.
- Experience recruiting highly technical roles.
- Any TA experience within Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences would be a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with a partnership approach.
- Passion for exceptional candidate experience for all applicants.
- Proactive, responsive, and able to balance shifting priorities and ensure that deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Ability to build and effectively manage relationships with external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication ability, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Ability to line manage team member.
This Senior Talent Acquisition Manager role in Marlow role offers:
- 25 days holiday plus additional days at Christmas due to office closure.
- Matching pension scheme.
- Private Medical.
- Life assurance and Income Protection.