Talent Acquisition Manager
A great new role which forms an integral part of a newly-established TA team.
You will work closely with the Senior TA Manager to create and deliver strong sourcing strategies, with a focus on direct hiring and pipelining for the future.
You will also be involved in the daily recruitment activities, with a strong emphasis on technical recruitment within this role.
Applications are encouraged from TA candidates from a technical discipline.
Our client is an international business offering a specialist range of services.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager for this company in Marlow, you will:
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies/plans with CoE leads and line managers.
- Develop deep understanding of skill-set, experience needed to advance hiring across the COEs.
- Position Talent Acquisition as a trusted advisor.
- Line Manager for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, ensuring effectiveness and efficiencies of recruitment processes.
- Conduct thorough discussions with hiring managers and team members to understand the needs of the role.
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through the entire hiring cycle from identification to offer negotiation.
- Align recruiting branding and messaging with OH messaging and collateral.
- Collaborate with Marketing and HRBPs to create and implement brand marketing strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Maintain compliance with all legal, regulatory requirements for the hiring process.
- Partner with the HRBPs to ensure successful on-boarding for new employees.
- Create and update all job postings and specification and manage approval and review process.
- Manage the ATS system, provide training to hiring managers on the integrated ATS system and keep system up to date.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies as necessary.
- Keep recruitment trackers and reporting up to date.
For this Talent Acquisition Manager role in Marlow, we encourage applications from candidates who fit the following profile:
- Significant experience in an internal talent acquisition role.
- Experience recruiting highly technical roles.
- Any TA experience within Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences would be a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with a partnership approach.
- Passion for exceptional candidate experience for all applicants.
- Proactive, responsive, and able to balance shifting priorities and ensure that deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Ability to build and effectively manage relationships with external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication ability, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Ability to line manage team member.
This Talent Acquisition Manager role in Marlow role offers:
- 25 days holiday plus additional days at Christmas due to office closure.
- Matching pension scheme.
- Private Medical.
- Life assurance and Income Protection.