HR Employee Services Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
HR Shared Service Advisor
London or Bedford
£35,000 - £40,000
I have partnered with a leading Insurance organisation as they look to expand their HR Shared Service function. The role requires you to be the point of contact for response to queries from the international side of the business. The right candidate will have an organized and analytical mind-set as well as a proven background of solving complex and nuanced problems.
- Provide critical support to Shared Services Lead, focusing on resolving complex HR queries and issues.
- Act as the focal point between HR Business Partners and 3rd Party Specialists, co-ordinating resolution of queries relating to:
- Global mobility
- International contracts
- Ensure a good working knowledge of Group's HR policies / processes to enable problems to be identified and targeted for solution by the right people.
- Support and align with HR Business Partners to deliver business driven initiatives.
- Manage deliverables to facilitate comprehensive and professional HR services to managers and employees ensuring all administration and HR transactional queries are delivered within agreed SLA
- Utilise Service Now and other HR tools to measure and control quality outcomes
- Provide monthly dashboard data in support of activities
- Regular process reviews to improve service and efficiencies
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- HR experience and knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Ability to manage to service standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience in a busy, fast paced & dynamic environment.
- Great team player with a professional and pro-active approach.
- Good attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Previous experience of having worked in an HR Shared Service
Apply for HR Employee Services Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly