Senior HR Adviser
Following some organisational changes my client requires an experience HR adviser to join their London based HR Team. Working within the team you will provide an effective and value adding HR service to all business areas. You will ensure all statutory and employment legislation requirements, appropriate policies and procedures are applied.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Develop meaningful relationships within business areas by gaining insight and understanding of their structures, roles, people challenges and business goals
- Coach, educate and support managers on HR policies and procedures, building capability, managing risk, presenting options and focusing on solutions, with support from HRBP where necessary
- Work with business areas on employee related issues through the employee lifecycle, including recruitment and selection, employee relations, talent, learning and well-being, absence management, terms and conditions, performance management and other HR related duties, with support from the HRBP and liaising with specialist teams where required
- Contribute and support project work and initiatives in line with the HR strategy, including diversity, inclusion and wellbeing work; undertake research for the department as required
- Work with the HR Services team to ensure a high standard of service provision to business areas including support and resolution of issues; coach and support staff to develop expertise
- Monitor HR reports to analyse trends relating to exit interviews, absence and ER casework and share with managers; support business managers to manage their establishment and to use the HRIS system in order to manage their staff appropriate
- Working closely with the business to utilise workforce plans to provide proactive recruitment and attraction advice which focuses on candidate sourcing, future campaigns, and business needs to ensure an optimum and diverse workforce. Work with the business in the implementation of this, obtaining advice and support from the Senior HR Business Partners, HR Business Partners and Recruitment Manager as required
You will demonstrate strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence management. Throughout your career you will have led on complex case management independently with a deep understanding of employment law.
To hear more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior HR Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly