Interim HR Manager
I am currently partnering with an Educational trust to recruit an Interim HR Manager to support them through a period of change. You will work working directly with a number of schools who have recently joined the trust to oversee, manage and deliver an effective service.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide expert advice and support to senior leaders in dealing with employee issues.
- Oversee and manage TUPE related HR processes pre and post an imminent merger.
- Review operational effectiveness of related systems, required resources, processes, procedures and working methods and where possible, manage the transition to support a centralised approach post-merger.
- Propose appropriate changes to ensure legal compliance or secure improvements to effectiveness and/or service delivery.
- Liaise with legal providers and unions as necessary on complex case management.
- Establish and maintain collaborative professional relationships both internally and externally Investigate and review employee issues, taking appropriate action when required advise and support with disciplinary and / or grievance issues and any subsequent tribunal cases.
- Oversee preparation where required ensuring these are well managed reflecting best practice and current employment legislation.
Candidates will have a background in education, ideally multi-academy trusts. You will have extensive knowledge and practical experience of TUPE as well as a strong generalist background. Whilst my client is currently working from home, when appropriate candidates will be expected to visit sites.
Apply for Interim HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly