HR Business Partner (Business Services)
A leading global law firm are looking for an HR Business Partner to join their close knit HRBP team, supporting a business services population across a number of offices. You will be responsible for:
- Work with the senior HR team to develop the HR function and ensure that it is
meeting the strategic objectives of the firm
- Contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by providing commercial advice and
support on all HR Operational issues
- Develop and sustain strong business relationships with client groups to become a
- Coach Managers and Team Leaders in the development of their people management skills.
- Working with the Senior HR Manager for the fee earning teams, advise and guide on
re-organisations, restructurings, redundancies and transfers.
- Work with the HR Advisory team as appropriate on the implementation of various
policies and practices including maternity, flexible working, mentoring, equal
opportunities, headcount management, and dismissal.
- Work with L&D colleagues to ensure that employees have the right skills, experience
and knowledge to manage people effectively and to help and support them when
gaps are identified. Facilitate and deliver L&D programmes as and when required
- Run and implement the salary review process
You will possess:
- Graduate or equivalent qualification and ideally CIPD qualified
- HR Manager/ Business Partner experience gained in a professional or financial services environment
- A track record of successfully building effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Fluency with HR systems and an ability drive outcomes by to getting the best from people data
- Resilience, pragmatism and a can do attitude