HR Business Partner
A large, international law firm with offices across the UK is looking for an HR Business Partner whose skill set has both the breadth of a generalist HRBP and depth in certain areas, ideally talent management or employee engagement. Additional exposure to HRIS implementation and the organisational change that surrounds this would be advantageous.
You will be aligned to two key practice groups, setting the HR and Talent agenda taking both your stakeholder's strategic business plans and the firm's people strategy into consideration. You will also deliver the firm-wide people plan and cyclical people activity within the practice groups and act as an HR leader, leading on projects and initiatives and identifying and acting on opportunities to coach and develop colleagues within the function. You will also have responsibility for a regional agenda, working across the matrix with other HR colleagues.
- Strong HR and business acumen, with experience gained in a commercial, matrixed HR model, able to display a commercial and pragmatic approach.
- Proven track record of driving forward an HR agenda in line with business strategy
- Technical depth in a specialist HR discipline such as Leadership and Talent, Organisational Development or Employee Experience would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills with the ability to develop business strategy and issues into a people strategy and plan.
- Ability to analyse key people metrics and use data to influence business leaders' decisions
- Demonstrable ability to coach and influence senior stakeholders to foster true strategic partnering, rather than generalist advisory
- Collaborative and proactive in seeking opportunities to work with colleagues to co-create solutions that meet needs of multiple client groups.
- Ability to "talk business" not "just HR" - this role holder needs to operate as a true business leader.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly