Operational Training Manager - Regulated Financial Services
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this superb regulated Financial Services Organisation which has its Head Office near Salisbury, to recruit an experienced Operational Training Manager with ideally regulated financial services and team management exposure. Although the Business is based near Salisbury, the role will be remote based with occasional travel to Head Office. In an ideal world you will be based within a 90-minute commute of Salisbury.
Reporting to the People Development & Talent Manager and managing a team of 5 Operational Trainers, you will work in partnership with Operations and HR to ensure the People Development Function inputs to deliver an effective Colleague development provision from onboarding through to the full customer services, sales, complaint resolution and soft training skills.
- Lead the virtual Operational Training Team and empower your Team to maximise contribution by setting clear objectives, providing appropriate feedback, holding at least monthly one to one meetings, managing performance, ensuring your Team gets the training and development they need and that they feel valued.
- Manage the delivery of innovative and evidence-based learning programmes by effective scheduling the delivery of learning activities in line with operational requirements.
- Be responsible for reviewing and streamlining processes for content development, testing and reporting to ensure timely production with appropriate quality.
- Plan the creation of exceptional and accessible training materials, taking account of timescales, resources and quality requirement. Supervise the design and building of specific programme ensuring they are on brand and fit for purpose.
- Work closely with the Digital Team to develop online learning solutions that meet the needs of our learners.
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the Operations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on a range of learning interventions to support the operational requirements and other relevant developments in legislation as required.
- Ensure the delivery of the training program through instructor led, online, blended and documentation driven delivery processes.
- Represent the interests of the Operational Training Team in operational meetings to ensure understanding of requirements and support business growth.
- Work closely with the People Development & Talent Manager plus the wider Development Team to establish best practice and make any improvements to the delivery of the training as a result of such discussions.
- Evaluate and report the business benefits of learning and development programmes.
- Provide proactive support, advice and guidance on all training/development issues.
- Keep up to date with and evaluate developments in learning content development and ensure these are fed into the learning and content strategy and into our standards and guidelines for programme development.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
In an ideal world, we are looking for you to have come from a regulated financial services organisation, however if your background is from another regulated industry and your skills include a great knowledge of blended learning methodologies, people management and a passion for excellent customer service, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
Apply for Operational Training Manager - Regulated Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly