HR Specialist is required on a 12 month based in Chelmsford £23/25K
Your new company
A HR Specialist is required on a contract basis in Chelmsford for 12 months.
Your new role
Supporting a Senior HR Advisor and a business area you will be responsible for the whole life cycle of the employees in your designated area. Producing contracts and offer letters, processing and preparing payroll, amending changes to contracts and term and conditions.
- Creating offer documentation for new joiners, including offer letters and contracts
- Administering online background checks (DSB checks) and IT set up for joiners
- Producing documentation for all aspects of the employee life cycle, including leavers, changes to terms and conditions, maternity and paternity, probation, flexible working
- Uploading employee data and maintaining the HR system Oracle
- Administering major administrative projects such as yearly company salary review
- Employee benefit administration including eye care vouchers, season ticket loans, private medical insurance, annual leave, long service awards
- Responding to queries both internally and externally by email and telephone
- Supporting all payroll queries
- Providing support to HR Business Partners and the business on restructures, acquisitions, grievances, disciplinaries, redundancies, sickness, performance management
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have previous experience within a HR function in a busy fast paced environment.
A good working knowledge of policies and procedures and supporting a HR Manager or HRBP.
Experience within professional services would be advantageous as well as experience using Oracle. CIPD level 3 or 5 qualified.
What you'll get in return
Fantastic training and development within a global organisation that offers development opportunities. A competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday and company pension. Life assurance and group income protection and a generous group benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career