EMEA Payroll Project Specialist
EMEA Payroll Project Specialist - £45K - 12 Month FTC - Watford
My client is a global business who is seeking an EMEA Payroll Project Specialist to join their team as they implement a new payroll provider for their EMEA countries.
Reporting into the EMEA Payroll Manager you will be responsible for -
* Taking ownership of the UAT testing from end to end
* Creating test scripts
* Keeping process notes up to date and associated documents
* Being involved in the implementation of a new payroll provider and subsequent parallel runs and testing per country
* Working alongside the BAU team to ensure a seamless payroll transition
Skills & Experience Required:
* A wealth of payroll experience across the UK and EMEA (in particular Dutch payroll)
* Strong communication skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong excel skills (V Look Ups/Pivot Tables)
* Strong analytical skill set and high attention to detail
* ADP would be highly desirable, but not essential
This role will be home based until such time as the office re-opens at which point the role will be based full time in Watford (on-site parking available).
If you know EMEA payroll, have had exposure to payroll implementation and looking to further grow and develop your skillset - READ ON !
Apply for EMEA Payroll Project Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly