7 days left
- Full Time
HR Manager (English and French speaking)
Based in London or Paris
Up to £55,000
Oakleaf Partnership are currently working exclusively with an international Technology company who are looking to secure a bilingual French and English-speaking HR Manager.
The role can either be based in Central London or in Paris.
We are looking for a strategic, yet hands-on Business Partner/Manager who will support a client group of 100 across Europe. Reporting to the International HR Director in India, the role will be focusing on organisational transformation, high performance, talent development, succession, and engagement as well as other progressive HR initiative for the company.
The team work within a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will need to have had international exposure, experience in reporting to various contacts in different locations as well as a strong initiative whilst working with the senior leaders of the business.
Key duties include (but will not be limited to):
- Line management for a HR Admin Assistant based in Paris
- Partnering with leaders to align people practices and shape their vision to drive high performance
- Use data analytics to drive improvement
- Lead talent processes, compensation processes and performance reviews
- Proactively anticipate business needs to formulate and drive change initiatives
- Lead on ER cases, including investigations and resolution
- Work closely with teams in multiple locations as well as the Leadership team for the European business and headquarters
- Facilitate the integration of new acquisitions
- Ensure compensation programs and initiatives enable the business to attract, reward and retain top talent.
Before applying, please check that you tick the following:
- Fluent in both English and French
- HR Generalist and strategy experience with an international focus (c.7 years' progressive HR experience)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Happy to travel between Paris and London, occasional to the US
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly