Currently working with the technology area of a global company who have offices Reading, who are searching for a Senior HR Generalist to join them for 12 months on a fixed term basis. The successful candidate will have a strong background of managing projects as well as a day to day client group. The role will pay up to £56,000 per annum and will start ASAP!
The role of Senior HR Generalist will be to help to plan, deliver and enhance Human Resources. The role requires strong knowledge of employment law and generalist HR practice in order to contribute to strategy and give clear, professional HR advice.
- Responsible for all aspects of HR delivery including employee relations casework
- Provide information/advice/options for a range of employee matters
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding process from end to end, attending interviews and advising on job offers
- Create and drive Company and Individual training plans
- Liaise with managers & play a key role in identifying L&D requirements and solutions
- Coordinating and advising on Induction, Probation, Appraisal & Calibration processes
- Manage systems, process improvements and development to ensure increased efficiencies
- Compensation & Benefits coordination including membership of the pension governance committee and private medical trustee
- Checking of monthly Payroll information to send to outsource Payroll provider
- HR data analysis and reporting
- Support regular communication initiatives within the business
- Lead on a variety of HR projects
The successful candidate will ideally be a CIPD qualified HR professional who has previously worked with an IT team. You will have strong PowerPoint experience as well as presentation skills as you will be required to present within the company from time to time. You will have solid experience in similar roles, with strong knowledge of HR practices across the employee lifecycle, including employee relations and change management. You will be someone who quickly establishes credibility and respect, and builds strong working relationships as well as being comfortable providing clear, professional advice and influencing at all levels.