Oakleaf Partnership are currently working exclusively with a London based Talent Agency, recruiting for a HR Coordinator who has two years' experience in the HR field already.
The purpose for the role is to provide day to day support to the Head of HR. This is a very hands-on role that will in time become the first point of contact for all HR queries.
The HR team is a new function to this company providing an exciting and stimulating opportunity to design and deliver everything from scratch.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- General administration - initially will be a large part of the role as they go through a digital transformation process.
- Act as first point of contact for all employee queries on HR related matters and responding or escalating where necessary.
- On and offboarding management
- Support the implementation of a new HRIS
- Maintain employee personal files and HR system records
- Support and in time manage any recruitment
To apply you must have:
- At least two years' experience within a generalist HR role
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Posses up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- Understand the importance of 100% confidentiality
This is a superb opportunity for someone with up to two years HR Administration experience, looking to progress in the future.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we are receiving at this time, it may take us longer than usual to get back to you with feedback.