HR Advisor/ Officer level
The role will cover the full spectrum of HR activities with emphasis on operational and transactional support and day-to-day tasks will include Employee Relations processes, Advising and supporting managers, recruitment, training and development, performance and absence management and change management activities.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner, it is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Preferably CIPD Level 5 qualified.
- Track record of dealing with ER cases and carrying out HR transactional and operational duties.
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Possess personal integrity and be able to uphold the credibility of the HR function at all times.
- Experience in a similar position and a Generalist HR skillset
- Experience as first point of contact for HR queries be an excellent communicator both written and spoken
- Proactive Approach - natural problem solver
- Eye for detail - thorough and diligent approach
- Be highly organised - ability to multi task
- Great interpersonal skills
- Team player with collaborative approach
- Sound IT skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Understand and be respectful of the need for complete confidentiality.
In return they offer a good benefits package and a great team to work with.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor/ Officer level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly