HR Shared Services Assistant
Your new role
This role is working with a HR Shared Service desk for a large company. You will be at the fore front of all things HR related for over 17,000 employees. This is an excellent role for someone with HR experience at Administration/Assistant level who is looking to develop on their generalist knowledge.
Acting as the internal point of escalation for transactions that need further time and resources spending on them to resolve, which are either complex or time consuming by nature.
The Support team will take any learning and add them into the various HR knowledge items, and process guidance.
Contributing experience and knowledge to HR Operational changes to make improvements across the line management and HR, T&A and Payroll environments. Providing efficient and accurate administration of Employee Life Cycle activities for Employees to our internal and external partners.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working at a similar level within a fast-paced HR/People environment
- Excellent IT skills and Data interrogation
- Ability to influence and coach across all levels
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organised and able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail; ensures precision and accuracy in tasks undertaken.
- Able to liaise effectively with peers to organise and share work priorities
- Confident in proposing improvements to working practices and challenging how we work
- A common sense and pragmatic approach
- A great team worker who will perform in line with our values
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly