Corporate Recruiter - Eastern Europe
An exciting new In-house Recruitment role is available within a City based Fintech business. The company are a superb success story and are going from strength to strength.
As part of a global Talent Acquisition team this role will manage the end to end recruitment process for junior to mid-senior level hires. With a specific focus on corporate functions within the Eastern European Market.
- Source, recruit and screen candidates found through Linkedin and other social networks
- Conduct HR interviews, assessing applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Guide candidates through the hiring process
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Stakeholder management
- Offer management including benchmarking and budget control
Ideal candidates will come from either a Financial Services or Technology industry and have prior experience of direct sourcing experience in a fast paced role. Strong stakeholder management skills and high commercial acumen is essential. Candidates with prior experience recruiting within Eastern Europe would be highly favourable.
If you are looking for a unique challenge and are able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment then please do apply.
12 month FTC initially. Remote working - 5 days from home (options to visit the London office)
Apply for Corporate Recruiter - Eastern Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly