You will be in responsible for the undertake of all elements of transfer processing which involves transfers of Stocks and Shares ISAs, Cash ISAs, certificated stock transfers and non-ISA portfolio transfers (both in and out) on both a cash and/or an in-specie basis.
As the Administrator you will be working alongside the transfers team for a well established business based in Northwich.
- To undertake all administrative processes surrounding transfers both onto and from the platform (PULSE) across all product and portfolio types. This is across both the advised and self-directed arms of the business.
- To develop and maintain close relationships with the London (Close) Operational teams to ensure smooth processing of all transfers.
- To undertake direct liaison with 3rd parties both in terms of documentation forwarding and query/issue resolution.
- To check all transfer documents are completed properly and meet internal and regulatory requirements.
- To check/process all business accurately and on a timely basis and to ensure that all targets and internal service levels are met.
- To liaise closely with other internal departments, to ensure all business processes run smoothly and effectively.
- To perform a variety of other administrative tasks falling under the remit of the Transfers Team.
- To assist in collating departmental statistics on a daily and monthly basis, where appropriate.
- To assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- To inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- To participate in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
- Demonstrate the Firm's Business Principles (Client, Excellence, People & Integrity).
- Keen attention to detail (system and non-system).
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime during peak workload periods.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Previous Financial Services experience, specifically in a Wealth Management business, would be a great advantage, as would experience in working with investment products and platform's.'
- Previous experience in dealing with transfers, particularly in relation to Stocks and Shares ISA and non-ISA portfolio, would be a great advantage.
- Previous data entry and paperwork checking experience desirable.
A Salary of £21,000