HR Advisor - Worcester up to £30,000 + Bonus and Benefits
This is a challenging and varied role to join a successful Worcestershire based organisation as an operationally focused HR professional. You will be working in partnership with others in a small and effective HR team, supporting operational staff at all levels and handling a wide range of generalist HR issues in a corporate environment.
You will have responsibility for the following
- Supporting line managers at all levels with a wide range of HR issues.
- Proactively improving management capabilities through support on day to day HR procedures.
- Dealing with a varied ER caseload (formally and informally) within a fast paced corporate environment
- Supporting with recruitment activity and campaigns as and when necessary
You will also be involved in a number of HR improvement projects as a support to the HR Manager.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of supporting managers with ER Casework both leading the meetings as well as note-taking.
- Experience in a smaller HR function and/or a varied generalist background
- Strong communication skills, with ability to build relationships at all levels, and the confidence to deal with experienced operational managers
- Spent some time in a traditional corporate environment.
This is a growing business and you can expect good exposure to a wide range of HR issues and projects. There will be occasional travel to other sites of the business so you will need to be a driver with your own transport.
Salary: up to £30000 + bonus and benefits
We would be keen to receive CVs in the first instance by clicking through this advert however, if you require further information on the role call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH197)
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.
Apply for HR Advisor - Worcester up to £30,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly