HRBP JOB DERBY - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Your new company
My client is a large, complex organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced HRBP to cover a maternity leave.
Your new role
You will support the delivery of the people strategy for your designated area. Provide proactive, high quality strategic and operational HR support to stakeholders, aligning the vision and its people, and you will be responsible for a portfolio of high level strategic projects within HR.
Main areas of responsibility will be
- Workforce planning, ER, change management, performance management, leadership management and development, TUPE and restructure
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally CIPD qualified or demonstrable and extensive experience in a HRBP role.
- Strong generalist HR experience, including ER, change and performance management, in a complex, highly matrixed organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HRBP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly