Page Personnel are working with a manufacturing company near Blackburn who have an exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join their busy team in a "step-up" role involving in-depth casework and development opportunities.
Our client are a successful business within the manufacturing industry who are seeking an HR Assistant to join a growing HR team. They are embarking on several exciting projects surrounding engagement and the role will be varied across the core areas of HR. The role is based near Blackburn.
The key responsibilities for the HR Assistant are updating and maintaining HR databases, producing performance reports, handling employee and manager queries, ensuring policies and procedures are followed, designing and implementing employee communication channels, assisting with engagement projects, managing employee benefits data, assisting with recruitment processes, coordinating training, and all relating administrative tasks. The role is based near Blackburn.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in a similar role
- good exposure to the full scope of employee relations
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- a passion for people and engagement
- ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- a confident and professional manner
- computer literate with MS Office and HR systems
- drive, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Our client offers a salary c£24K, good benefits and working hours, on-site parking, development opportunities.