EMEA Payroll Analyst
EMEA Payroll Analyst £40k to £45k +Bonus - Central London
A leading independent Investment Firm based in Central London seek and experienced EMEA Payroll Professional to join their growing team.
This is a brand new role that has been created to be the firms subject matter expert for payroll processing in their EMEA region as well as assisting the Payroll Manager in other regions.
- Be the lead for processing monthly payrolls across 8 EMEA countries including the UK
- Co-ordination of payroll processing with external vendors: Vendor Management
- Provide prompt and complete responses to employee questions and queries
- Work closely with the Treasury Dept to forecast cash requirements to fund payrolls
- Work closely with global payroll colleagues, Global Mobility and the Tax Dept to ensure smooth transition of expatriate payroll for those going on or off assignment
- Working closely with the Finance Team regarding payroll journals and reconciliations
- Maintain configurations in Workday for taxes, earnings, deductions and general ledger mapping
- Looking into ways of improving and streamlining payroll processes
Experience & qualifications:
- Experienced in EMEA and UK payrolls
- Have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experienced with payroll related systems: ADP, Workday, iiPay etc.
- Strong Excel: V Lookups & Pivot Tables
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Strong communications skills internal/external
- Business partnering