Interim HR Advisor
Page Personnel HR are working with a Not-for-Profit organisation in Manchester who are seeking an Interim HR Advisor to join them for a period of 6-9 months. The role will have a strong focus on employee relations and hopes to be able to offer a permanent role at the end of the year.
Our client are a reputable Not-for-profit organisation who are seeking an Interim HR Advisor to support them for an initial 6-9 month contract. The role will support the HR team and line managers across the business with employee relations cases. Our client are based in South Manchester.
The key responsibilities for the Interim HR Advisor are providing support on key issues such as disciplinaries and grievances, performance management and absence, supporting line managers with informal casework, carrying out investigations where necessary, reviewing and updating policies and procedures, handling escalated queries. The role is based in South Manchester.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in an advisory role
- strong knowledge of employment law
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- confidence to build credible working relationships
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to interpret, analyse and present data
- computer literacy with MS Office and HR systems
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent experience
Our client offers a salary c£28K, remote working, potential for extension/permanent employment