HR Advisor (Inductions /ED&&I)
HR Advisor (Inductions/ED&I) - Stevenage - 9 months ftc - £30-40,000 pro rata
You will need the following experience:-
- Broad HR experience, in particular working on HR projects and/or L&D
- Experience of leading project/virtual teams
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Customer focus
- The ability to build a strong network across the business in a remote working environment
- A good eye for detail, and a flair for producing high quality written communications
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Action orientation - we need someone who can get stuff done!
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
You will need broad HR experience, in particular working on HR projects and/or L&D, experience of leading project/virtual teams, creativity and innovative thinking, customer focus and the ability to build a strong network across the business in a remote working environment. Salary £30-40k (dependent on experience)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor (Inductions /ED&&I)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly